Carolina Koornhof is Dean of the Faculty of Economic Management Sciences and Executive Director: Finance at the University of Pretoria.
Carolina holds a BCom, BCom (Hons), DCom and CTA in Accounting Sciences from the University of Pretoria, an MCom (cum laude) in Accounting Sciences from the University of the Witwatersrand and an Advanced Management Programme from Harvard Business School.
She is a member of a number of organisations including:
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Chartered Accountants of South Africa (CA(SA))
- South African Accounting Association (SAAA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Audit Committee of the National Treasury
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA
- Public Accountant and Auditors Board
- Forum for African Women Educationalists of South Africa (FAWESA)
- International Association for Accounting Education and Research (IAAER)
Carolina has published a number of papers and books and regularly addresses conferences and workshops in South Africa and internationally.