In a career spanning more than 25 years, Charlotte has navigated numerous multinational corporations through middle, senior management and executive roles in various business disciplines. Through constant self-development and the support of a robust support network, she understands corporate culture and recognises that success is always a team sport.
Charlotte is a motivational speaker, mentor and Executive Coach, based in Johannesburg, South Africa (SAST) and connects with professionals and executives across the globe.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Social Sciences
Postgraduate Diploma from Leicester University, UK
- Qualified Nurse
- Currently busy with her Masters in Commerce degree on Leadership.
- Sasol Mining (Pty) Ltd
- Sasol Oil (Pty) Ltd
- Sasol Social Community Trust (Trustee)
- Sasol South Africa Limited
- The Sasol Foundation Trust (Trustee)
- Former Non-Executive Chairperson of Sasol Inzalo Public and Sasol Inzalo
- Public Funding
- Executive Vice President: Human Resources and Stakeholder Relations, Sasol Limited
- Family-focused, enjoys travelling, reading and is interested in culture, history and social development.