Holds a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) qualification.
- Chair of the ICT industry association, the South African Communications Forum (SACF)
- Serves on the Advisory Board of the Global Broadband Plan for Refugees Project whose objective is to meet the broadband connectivity goal set by the United Nations High Commission on Refugees (UNHCR)
- Serves on the Presidential Commission on the Fourth Industrial Revolution under President Cyril Ramaphosa in South Africa. She chairs the Policy and Law reform workstream of the Presidential 4IR commission
- Serves on the advisory board of ZASpace a local platform to bolster the competitiveness of South Africa’s burgeoning space industry
- Board member on the Cisco local board and acts as Chair of the Cisco charitable trust headquartered in San Jose