Tshidi Mokgabudi is a member of the policy board of KPMG and a member of the Executive Committee.
Tshidi has an illustrious career record that includes a number of appointments by high-ranking government officials, including:
- President Thabo Mbeki to serve as Commissioner of the Remuneration of Public Office Bearers, Non-Executive Director off the South African Reserve Bank and Commissioner of the Audit Committee
- The Minister of Finance to serve on the Financial Services Board
- The Minister of Education, in her capacity as President, to be a member of the International Federation of Women South Africa
- The Governor of the Reserve Bank to be Chairperson of its Remuneration Committee
- The Minister of Water Affairs to be the Chairperson of the Water Affairs Committee
- The Minister of Transport to be the Acting Chairperson of South African Airways.
She founded the African Women Chartered Accountants Forum, is Chairperson of the KPMG Network of Women and served as a member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants Ethics Committee.
She served on the first Board of Directors of the Association of Black Accountants of South Africa (ABASA), was one of the founder members of chartered accountancy firm Kgosana, Magondo, Mokgabudi & Tshikovhi and was KPMG’s Executive Partner responsible for Infrastructure, Governance and Healthcare.
Tshidi is a member of the University Council of the University of the Witwatersrand and was a Vice President (Turfloop Branch) of AISEC, the world’s largest student-run organisation.
She has a vast wealth of Audit and Business experience that include the Gautrain, Autonet and the State IT Divisions, the Department of Welfare, the Department of Trade and Industry, the Gauteng Provincial Government, the Mpumalanga Provincial Government, the Northern Province, the Agricultural Research Council, the Royal Bafokeng Administration, the Department of Water Affairs, the CCMA, the GJMC, Telkom, SAPO, Northern Province District Council, FOSKOR and DACST.