- Parmi Natesan is the Chief Executive Officer of the Institute of Directors in South Africa and a Chartered Director SA.
- Parmi has been with the IoDSA for 8 years, first as Senior Governance Specialist and then Executive: Centre for Corporate Governance. She is a leading corporate governance specialist in the country who has authored numerous articles and papers, and spoken as various conferences and events.
- She also serves on the boards of PPS Holdings Trust and Alviva Holdings as a non-executive director.
- Parmi represents the IoDSA on a number of forums and committees, including the King Committee of South Africa, the Integrated Reporting Committee of South Africa, the Anti-intimidation and Ethical Practices Forum, the 30% Club and the Global Network of Director Institutes.
- She has received numerous accolades over her career, including a Rising Star alumni award from the Nelson Mandela University and was named one of Destiny magazine’s top 40 African women under the age of 40.
- Parmi sees this appointment as a huge honour, but also a huge responsibility. She intends to tirelessly drive the objectives of good governance and professionalisation of directorship.
- Parmi is a qualified Chartered Accountant SA, with BCom (cum laude) and BCom (honours).
IWF member profile
CEO of the IoDSA and a Chartered Director SA.